Saturday, January 24, 2015

Prayer Requests: From the Road

I just wanted to post a couple quick prayer requests from the road:

We're currently on our way to Nappanee, IN, to share the ministry of Village Missions with Living Gospel Church. We are excited to share and thankful for the invitation and the chance to see a couple family members.

We'll be stopping on the way in Winona Lake to spend a couple hours with my friend Abigail from college. She's always a wonderful encouragement for us and we're so thankful to have her in our lives! Even Josiah this morning, when I told him we were going to visit her, jumped up and down and shouted "Woohoo!!" LOL!



Pray also for some opportunities I (Ronae) have coming up to get more involved with other moms in the community organizing play dates and helping teach about breastfeeding/babywearing/cloth diapers. I love that God can use exactly the tools and experiences I have to bring me opportunities to meet and minister to other women. Please pray for opportunities for me to share Christ through these opportunities, and for boldness for me in these opportunities!

Thanks for praying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? We'd love your feedback!